High School Age Group (Coed) – Fall & Spring Seasons Available
Children born between August 1, 1998 and July 31 2002
- Registration: The on-time deadline for the spring season is January 25, 2017. Let your friends know they can register their child today!
- Late Registrations: Registrations received after the January 25 are subject to a late fee is $10. Late registrants are added to a team if space is available. We will call you if we are unable to place your player to a team.
- Contact Info: We are located at 593 Azalea Rd E.. Asheville, NC 28805. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-299-7277 Ext. 305.
- Season Runs: Fall season (September-November) Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 2-3 week preseason (1 practice per week) followed by 2 days a week (1 practice a week in your local school district and 1 game on Saturday) for 8 weeks.
- Rain Make-ups: When cancelled due to weather, games are made up on a weeknight later in the season or will be added after your last scheduled game.
- Game Play Locations: Buncombe County Sports Park, John B. Lewis Soccer Complex, Steen’s Field, North Buncombe PArk, and the Henderson County Athletics and Activity Center.
- Cost: $103 which includes a new uniform consisting of jersey, shorts, and socks. All players in ABYSA recieve a new uniform each fall season. In the spring if you played in the fall season, registration is $81 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: 8v8. Off side will be called in this age group.
- Description: Teams are formed by school district. In the event that a district does not have enough players, we will work to combine districts to form a solid team.