TOPSoccer Program (ages 5-18) - Community-based soccer for athletes with special needs
Fall & Spring Seasons Available
- Registration: Let your friends know to register their child today!.
- Contact Info: We are located at 410 Swannanoa River Road, across from Wal-Mart. Our phone number is 299-7277 ext. 305
- Season Runs: Fall season (September-November); Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 7 weeks (off on Easter weekend in the Spring)
- Rain Make-ups: When cancelled due to weather, sessions are made up by adding a weekend at the end of the season.
- Game Play Locations: AC Reynolds HS Stadium
- Cost: $20 includes a new uniform with jersey, shorts and socks.
- Format: Players move through stations. Sessions are Sunday from 2:00 pm - 3:00pm
- Description: ABYSA TOPSoccer is a community-based soccer program for young athletes with special needs. The emphasis of this program is on development, training, and meaningful participation rather than on competition. TOPSoccer was formed to perpetuate the United States Youth Soccer Associations (USYSA) mission statement, which is “to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and abilities.” Our goal is to enable these young athletes with disabilities to develop their physical fitness, technical skills, courage, and self esteem, through the joy and excitement of soccer.