Under 12 Boys or U12 Girls- Fall & Spring Seasons Available
Children born between: Aug 1, 2004 and July 31, 2005
- Registration: The on-time deadline for the spring season is June 29, 2016. Let your friends know they can register their child today!
- Late Registrations: Registrationa received after June 29 deadline is subject to a late fee of $10. Kate registrations are added to a team if space is available. We will call you if we are unable to place your player on a team.
- Contact Info: We are located at 593 Azalea Rd. Asheville, NC 28803. Our phone number is 299-7277 ext. 305.
- Season Runs: Fall season (September-November); Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 2-3 week preseason (1 practice per week) followed by 7-8 week season (2 sessions a week—1 practice in your local school district and 1 game on Saturday).
- Rain Make-ups: When cancelled due to weather, games are made up during a weeknight later in the season or added after your last scheduled game.
- Game Play Locations: Buncombe County Sports Park, John B. Lewis Soccer Complex, North Buncombe Park, and Steen’s Field
- Cost: $103 which includes a new uniform with jersey, shorts, and socks. All players recieve a new uniform each fall in ABYSA. In the spring, if you played in the previous fall, registration is $81.00 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: Teams play 8v8 (7 field players and a goalkeeper). Games are held on a 75 X 50 yard field.
- Description: Teams are formed by school district and practice one day a week clost to home. Both boys and girls team options are offered. Most games are played on Saturdays.