Under 13/14 Boys & U13/14 Girls Programs- Fall & Spring Seasons Available
U13 and U14 Combined – Children born between: Aug 1, 2002 and July 31, 2004
- Registration: The on-time deadline for the Spring season is January 25, 2017. Let your friends know they can register their child today!
- Late Registrations: Registrations received after the January 25 deadline are subject to a late fee of $10. Late registrations are added to a team if space is available. We will call you if we are unable to place your player on a team.
- Contact Info: We are located at 593 Azalea Rd E.. Asheville, NC 28805. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-299-7277 Ext. 305.
- Season Runs: Fall season (September-November); Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 2-3 week preseason (1 practice per week) followed by 7-8 week season (2 sessions a week—1 practice in your local school district and 1 game on Saturday).
- Rain Make-ups: When cancelled due to weather, games will be made up on a weeknight later in the season or will be added after your last scheduled game.
- Game Play Locations: Buncombe County Sports Park, John B. Lewis Soccer Complex, North Buncombe Park,Steen’s Field, and the Henderson County Athletics and Activities Center.
- Cost: $103 which includes a new with a jersey, shorts, and socks. All players recieve a new uniform each fall season in ABYSA. In the spring, if you played in the fall, registration is $81 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: Teams typically play 8v8 but this can vary depending on roster size. Offsides is called in this age group.
- Description: Teams are formed by school district and practice one day a week not too far from home. Both boys and girls team options are offered. Most games are played on Saturdays.