Under-6 Program- Fall & Spring Seasons Available
Children born between: Aug 1, 20010 and July 31, 2011
- Registration: The on-time deadline for spring season is August 30, 2016.
- Late Registrations: Registrations received after the August 30 deadline are subject to a late fee of $10.
- Contact Info: We are located at 593 Azalea Rd. Asheville, NC 28803. Our phone number is 828-299-7277 Ext. 305
- Season runs: Fall season (September-November); Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 7 weeks (one hour session on Saturdays).
- Cost: $93 which includes new uniform consisting of jersey, shorts, and socks. Players receive new uniforms each fall. If you played in the previous fall season then the cost of registration is $71 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: Games are 3v3 and will played on a 20 × 30 yard field.
- Description: U6 teams play each Saturday. Each team is assigned a time-slot that remains the same throughout the season. Coaches work together to take their play group through a 30-minute practice and then play a 30-minute game within the hour time slot. Players are expected to be part of the practice as well as the game. Coaches use a curriculum made up of age-appropriate practice activities designed by ABYSA Director of Coaching and Player Development, Shane Weems. All activities are fun games intended to develop players’ basic skills and further each child’s love for the game.