ABYSA Adult Recreation Soccer…spring league dates March 13-May 22!
The SPRING LEAGUE DATES have been announced! Registration deadline is noon MONDAY, March 7!
- Matches begin March13
- Games will be played at the Buncombe County Sports Park, fields 6-7
- Match times from 2:30-7:00, adjusting as the sunset clock dictates
- 13-16 player rosters; games are 8v8
- We’ll re-form existing teams and create a few new ones
- NEW PLAYERS are always welcome, and you don’t need to know anyone to get involved!
- Emphasis on fun and safe play for all skill and ability levels
- For more details look at our "code of conduct" page to learn a little more!
What in the world does 1261 mean? It’s the code required to use the defibrilator at the John B Lewis Soccer Complex. Hope we won’t ever need it…
Registration for the spring season is ongoing! If after the deadline, or anytime for more information, email Bobby firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Adult Recreation Program is designed for adult players with a varied level of experience-novice to seasoned veteran-who want an enjoyable playing experience on a Sunday afternoon. The league is casual, with no referees, as the teams and their captains manage the matches each week. Players have ranged in age from 18-70, and the league seeks to find a balance between all players. It’s a great place for families to play together. Spouses, parents and their adult children, siblings…
The league wants and needs new players! Sign up with your Blue Sombrero Account here!
We play three seasons per year, in Spring (March-May), Summer (June-August), and Fall (September-November). Fee to join the league is just $55, which includes the league t-shirt. We’ll play the fall and spring seasons a the Buncombe County Sports Park on Sunday afternoons. We’ll be at the John B Lewis Soccer Complex in the summer.
However, if you desire a more competitive level of adult soccer, please visit the Asheville Buncombe Adult Soccer Association at www.abasa.info.