High School Age Group (Coed) – Fall and Spring seasons available
Children born between August 1st, 1996 and July 31st 2000
- Registration: The on-time deadline for the spring season is June 27th. Let your friends know they can register their child today!
- Late Registrations: Any registration received after the June 27th deadline. Late fee is $10.00. Each late registrant is added to a team if space is available. We will call you if we are unable to place your player to a team.
- Contact Info: We are located at 410 Swannanoa River Road, across from Super Wal-Mart. Our phone number is 299-7277 Ext. 305.
- Season runs: Fall season (September-November) Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 2-3 week preseason (1 practice per week) followed by 2 days a week (1 practice a week in your local school district and 1 game on Saturday) for 8 weeks.
- Rain Make-ups: When a game is cancelled due to weather, games will be made up during a weeknight later in the season or will be added after your last scheduled game.
- Game Play Locations: Buncombe County Sports Park, John B. Lewis Soccer Complex, Steen’s Field, Fletcher Park, and Jackson Park.
- Cost: $98.00 which includes a new uniform consisting of jersey, shorts, and socks. All players in ABYSA recieve a new uniform each fall season. If you played in the fall then the cost of registration is $78.00 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: Format will depend on roster sizes. Off side will be called in this age group.
- Description: This age group will start a week later than other programs to allow teams extra time to recruit players. Teams are formed by school district. In the event that a district does not have enough players, we will work to combine districts to form a solid team. Some teams may opt to forego the weekly practice and play in the games only, at their discretion.