Under 12 Coed or U12 Girls- Fall and Spring seasons available
Children born between: Aug 1st, 2002 and July 31st, 2003
- Registration: The on-time deadline for the spring season is January 21st, 2015. Let your friends know they can register their child today!
- Late Registrations: Any registration received after the January 21st deadline is subject to a late fee of $10.00. Each late registrant is added to a team if space is available. We will call you if we are unable to place your player on a team.
- Contact Info: We are located at 410 Swannanoa River Road, across from Super Wal-Mart. Our phone number is 299-7277 Ext. 305.
- Season runs: Fall season (September-November); Spring season (March-May)
- Length of Season: 2-3 week preseason (1 practice per week) followed by 7-8 week season (2 sessions a week—1 practice in your local school district and 1 game on Saturday).
- Rain Make-ups: When a game is cancelled due to weather, games will be made up during a weeknight later in the season or will be added after your last scheduled game.
- Game Play Locations: Buncombe County Sports Park, John B. Lewis Soccer Complex, and Steen’s Field
- Cost: $98.00 which includes a new uniform consisting of a jersey, shorts, and socks. All players recieve a new uniform each fall in ABYSA. If you played in the fall then the cost of registration is $78.00 since you have the uniform already.
- Format: Teams play 8v8 (7 field players and a goalkeeper). Games will be held on 75 X 50 yard field.
- Description: Teams are formed by school district and practice one day a week not too far from home. Both COED and all-girls team options are offered. Most games are played on Saturdays.